How many times have you started a new exercise routine, you are SO excited at the beginning!! You can't stop thinking about the results that you want to see, but staying on track with eating healthy in between your trips to the gym seems almost impossible to juggle? Do you make excuses as to why you don't have the time, energy or money to keep up with your workout routine? I did ALL of those things -- until I joined my first Challenge Group!
I not only had to make sure I held myself accountable, but I had all of these other amazing people on the journey to a fit and healthy lifestyle right by my side, so I felt like I couldn't disappoint them! No one is perfect, but we can strive to be the best possible version of ourselves! Just simply waking up in the morning, and logging onto Facebook, I would see post-workout sweaty pictures of a mom who had to get kids ready for school in the morning, while getting themselves ready for work -- and they would STILL Push Play before their eyes were fully open! If she was doing it, what were my excuses for not getting it done?!
Sweet Potato Fries instead of stopping at the golden arches. And I started making healthy substitutions for desserts, so I wouldn't be left with the guilt of enjoying something chocolate or sweet!
I fell in love with Beachbody products, especially drinking Shakeology, but I still wasn't 100% on track, and wouldn't drink it every day. Sometimes I would just skip meals, not having enough time to make something fresh and healthy, not realizing that was worse for me! I went back and forth on this roller coaster, of having my dates with Shaun T and getting in my Focus T25, and the clean eating, but I would stop Pushing Play. So I would start to feel guilty, and of course I was seeing everyone else in the challenge groups getting some awesome results not even half way to completing their programs!
I heard about this new program that Beachbody was releasing called 21 Day Fix. It was the same amount of time spent working out, but it came with portion control containers! I signed up as a COACH because it was FREE with the purchase of my Challenge Pack - just so I would get 25% off all of my purchases! This helped me stay on track with drinking Shakeology everyday - and within the first couple of days I was HOOKED completely on the way workouts AND measuring out my portions! The funny thing is I thought that I was eating healthy the whole time! Boy, was I wrong!! It is COMPLETELY possible to eat way too much healthy food! I started seeing results, but more importantly, I was no longer sluggish, not wanting to get out of bed in the morning! I was finally taking control of my lifestyle and it felt GREAT!
I figured that since I was already a coach for the discount, that if I could just be the inspiration for ONE person to feel better about themselves, help them feel more beautiful in their own skin, and give them a recipe for a "clean" dessert - it was a win-win situation!! I want to help YOU!! I want you to know how it feels to fuel your body in a healthy AND delicious way. I want you to make a goal of losing 15 pounds, and crush your goals and lose 20 and want to keep going! I want you to feel comfortable in your own skin, maybe for a first time, or for the first time in many years! I want to help you become THE BEST version of yourself!!
If you answer YES to any of the questions below, this challenge is for you! You may even inspire others around you to get healthy too!
- Do you want to get healthy on the inside and out?
- Do you want to lose weight and fit back into your "skinny" jeans?!
- Do you want to look in the mirror and feel good about what you see?
- Do you feel sluggish and want to have more energy?
- Do you want to set a good example for your children, family members, and friends?
- Do you want to have a more positive attitude and outlook on life?
- Do you want friends with others who are going through the same changes as you?
- Do you want to have more confidence?
- Do you want to get your life on track and start a new healthy lifestyle?
- Do you want to add years onto your life?
What Do My Challenge Groups Offer?
- 24/7 Coaching FOR LIFE!
- Individualized Support
- Structured Fitness Programs
- Healthy Tips
What About Your Diet?
- Learn What Clean Eating is
- Get Customized Meal Plans
- Grocery List Idea
- Portion Control
- Nutritional Advice
- Recipes, and more Recipes!
- Avoid Binge Eating and Excess Snacking
- Overcome Emotional and Stress Eating
- Eat Healthy in Social Situations
I must be your assigned coach, so if you DO NOT yet have an account, CLICK HERE to create a FREE one!
If you DO have an assigned coach, you have TWO options:
- Reach out to your current coach and see if they run their own challenges (Many do!)
- If you are not working with your assigned coach and would like to switch to have ME as your coach, you can do so by calling Coach Relations at 800-240-0913 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to have your coach changed to Allison Power #398710 ! It will take approximately 24-72 hours for this to go into effect.
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.