- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Panko
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and set aside. (I used a wire cooling rack on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.) Allison's Time Saving Tip: Line Slow Cooker with Aluminum Foil to save on clean up time!!
- In a large bowl, combine Ground Chicken, Panko, Egg, Garlic Powder, Onion Power and Green Onions. Season with Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste. Combine thoroughly with clean hands.
- Roll into 1 to 1-1/2 inch meatballs, making between 18-24 meatballs depending on size.
- Place onto prepared caking sheet and Bake until all sides are browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs into slow cooker. Drizzle Frank's Red Hot Sauce over meatballs, gently stir or brush to coat meatballs in sauce.
- Cook on Low Heat for 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy immediately!
You might want some celery sticks ready to cool your mouth down with these fabulous and spicy protein power balls!! ;)
Recipe Borrowed and Adapted from damndelicious.net