*Please Note: I will be making this 21 Day Fix friendly
and breaking it down into containers and spoons!!*
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds (I like to then cut those in half!)
- 1 summer/yellow squash, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds (I cut those in half too!)
- Preheat grill to medium, cut up to 6 12-by-18 -inch pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Divide veggies evenly among foil pieces, and drizzle with any remaining dressing.
- Fold long sides of foil toward each other, crimping edges to seal. Fold and crimp remaining edges, forming a sealed packet.
- Place packets, steak side up on grill. Close grill and cook for 20 minutes (I cooked for a little less due to a hot charcoal grill ;) !) To check for doneness, remove one packet from grill, open carefully and taste a vegetable: it should be crisp-tender.
- Carefully open packets, serve and ENJOY!
recipe adapted from myrecipes.com