- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 15 oz. can sweet whole corn kernels, drained
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, deseeded, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp ground pepper, divided
- Optional Toppings:
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Tortilla Strips
- Add ingredients through chili powder to slow cooker, plus 1 tsp salt and 3/4 tsp black pepper.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Prior to serving, remove chicken breast to shred. Use two forks by hand or stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Season with remaining salt and pepper. Return back to slow cooker and combine.
- Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!