These can be made any time of day, for any kind of occasions, any time of year!
The best part?
They are delicious and all vegetables with a sprinkle of cheese - and done in about 20 minutes!!
Make sure you add these to your 21 Day Fix meal plan!!
(green + blue + teaspoon)
- 2 Large or 4 Mini Portobello Caps
- Diced Onions
- Minced Garlic
- Spinach - One Frozen Box (thawed) or Fresh (remember it shrinks when cooked!)
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Black Pepper to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Any additional spices/veggies you love
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Snap off mushroom stems, rinse under running water, pat dry, and lay on aluminum foil covered cookie sheet.
- In large saucepan, drizzle teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and add onions once heated. Stir until transparent, about 5-7 minutes. Add Garlic in a couple minutes in, and Red Pepper Flakes, Black Pepper, and any other spices.
- Add spinach and cook until heated thoroughly.
- Divide Spinach Filling evenly among mushrooms, push down to really get it packed in there. Just not too hard so they don't end up breaking in half!
- Sprinkle and cover the tops with small amount of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Place cookie sheet in oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until Mushrooms are cooked thoroughly.
- Turn broiler on high to brown the cheese on top.
- Serve and Enjoy!