QUICK & EASY PREP TIME = SIMPLE, HEALTHY and DELICIOUS!!!
Enjoy the mouthwatering aroma while the slow cooker does all of the "hard" work for you!
And the BEST part: Start to finish in just a few short hours!!
It is absolutely no surprise that October is here, and the cold weather is definitely here to stay! That means it is time to cuddle on the couch with the dogs and enjoy some homemade chili!! The best part about this kind of a recipe is there is hardly any prep time, just let it sit, enjoy the smells and then you can just dig in!
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 14 oz can black beans, drained
- 14 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 Tbsp homemade chili seasoning
- Shredded cheese, for topping, if desired
- Brown ground turkey, drain any excess fat.
- Add browned turkey and remaining ingredients, other than shredded cheese, to crock pot. Stir until combined thoroughly.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, or high for 2 hours.
- Top with cheese, if desired, and ENJOY!
If you enjoy my recipes and want to see more, or are interested in starting your journey to a happy, healthy & clean lifestyle add me on facebook! Or you can go HERE and I can start coaching you for FREE today!!