Spaghetti Squash has become one of the staples in my house since I started my journey with the 21 Day Fix! It is so delicious, simple, and such a GREAT substitute for regular pasta!! It is so versatile as well -- I can't wait to come up with some more Fix Approved Spaghetti Squash recipes for you all :)
So here is how I like to do it -- and I hope you enjoy!!
What You Need:
- Spaghetti Squash
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Ground Sea Salt & Black Pepper
What You Need To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out seed.
- Use a brush to lightly coat with EVOO, then sprinkle fresh ground black pepper and salt, and garlic powder.
- Lay hollow side down on cooking sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up!).
- Cook in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes depending on size of squash