The only bad thing about making a batch is trying to not eat them all in once sitting!!
What You Need:
- Mandolin or Knife
What You Need To Do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Slice apples very carefully, and as even as possible. It is up to you if you would like to take the core out -- I just removed the seeds and stems!
- Lay flat on baking sheet, and sprinkle with a little cinnamon, if desired.
- Place in oven, flipping every 30 minutes, until apples are dry.
- Move to a cooling rack, allow to cool and harden.