What You Need:
- Sweet Potatoes (I only used 1 and that was perfect to serve two!)
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Optional spices: garlic powder, parprika, etc.
What You Need To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Use a mandolin, or slice potato VERY carefully!!
- Lay flat on baking sheet. Use brush to lightly coat each chip. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and any other optional spices.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until crispy or golden-brown.
Enjoy with this Delicious Clean Eating Sloppy Joe's Recipe!