What You Need:
- 3 Bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (Soy, Original Almond, Cow Milk, any milk should do the trick!)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
What You Need To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray muffin tins with baking spray, if using liners, spray inside of those as well!
- Mash Bananas, and combine remaining ingredients (except for chocolate chips) and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly divide batter among muffin cups, approximately 16-18, half full.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until outside is golden brown and firm to touch.
- Let cool in pan for 10-15, then transfer to cooling rack to completely cool.
Recipe adapted from greenlitebites.com