Four Ingredient Cookies are an easy way to get something healthy and sweet in -- but I was craving that -- plus a little more! So I decided to use that as the base of this cookie, and to obviously add in some more deliciousness!
- 2 ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- Heaping Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Tablespoon (or more) Ground Flaxseed
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, smashed
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips, dark
What You Need To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with Non-Stick Baking Spray, set aside.
- Mash bananas, then fold in Oats, Peanut Butter, Vanilla and Ground Flaxseed. Once fully incorporated, stir in walnuts & chocolate chips.
- Transfer heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet, about 13, and make sure the top is pushed down with your fingers or a spoon so the center gets fully cooked!
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes, until golden brown and gooey!
- Enjoy - and share this recipe!