What You Need:
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts; cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
- Skewers, metal or wooden (soak wooden skewers according to package)
What You Need To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, oil, lime juice, Sriracha Sauce, garlic, cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- Pour marinade over Chicken pieces, cover and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, up to 3 hours.
- Thread chicken onto skewers evenly.
- Grill over medium heat, 7 to 8 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked in the center.
Recipe adapted from life-in-the-lofthouse.com