What You Need:
- 2 Bananas (ripe or not)
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Milk, Almond Milk, Soy Milk, or any substitutions
What You Need To Do:
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/2-1 inch "coins"
- Put bananas in airtight bags and freeze for a few hours or until ready to use.
- Blend bananas in food processor until it is the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla (and optional milk) -- Mix thoroughly.
- Enjoy right away, or put in airtight container in freezer.
**The ice cream with get VERY hard, so make sure you let it defrost a little bit before enjoying -- but don't wait too long!!
***Adding milk makes this a non-vegan treat!