What You Need:
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 t baking powder (optional)
- 1 t instant coffee (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 c chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 c walnuts, chopped (optional)
What You Need To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine black beans through instant coffee in a blender and puree. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle on chocolate chips and or walnuts if using. Bake for 30 minutes or until top is dry and starting to pull away from the sides.
Simple, Healthy & Delicious!! No one (not even kids) will be able to tell these are FLOURLESS!!
Adapted from allrecipes.com