Vegan, Vegetarian, Natural & you won't be able to stop eating it!
What You Need:
- 2 Bananas (ripe or not)
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs strawberries (I used frozen strawberries in the winter when they weren't in season and it just equally delicious!)
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Milk, Almond Milk, Soy Milk or any substitutes
What You Need To Do:
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/2-1 inch "coins"
- De-stem and slice strawberries
- Put bananas in airtight bags (together or separate) and freeze for a few hours or until ready to use.
- Add frozen strawberries & bananas to food processor and blend until it is the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Enjoy right away, or put in airtight container in freezer.
**The ice cream with get VERY hard, so make sure you let it defrost a little bit before enjoying -- but don't wait too long!!
***Adding milk makes this a non-vegan treat!