With each muffin coming in around 100 calories, these are perfect for part of your breakfast, or a snack you can with you on the go for a snack between meals!
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 3/4 cup mashed bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly mist 18 cups in muffin tins with cooking spray
- Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg whites, egg, mashed banana, milk and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 18 to 22 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.