- 4 fillets Tilapia
- 1 cup Almonds, Raw & Shelled
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Lemon, Cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Rinse Tilapia Fillets and Dry with paper towel
- Pulse Almonds in food processor until it is the texture of cornmeal.
- Prep dredging stations - Mix together Whole Wheat Flour with a little salt & pepper in one bowl/pan. Whisk together Egg & Water in a second bowl/pan. In a third bowl/pan, mix together Almonds and Brown Sugar.
- Melt Butter.
- Dip Tilapia into flour mixture, then egg wash, then into the almond crumbs. Place onto sheet pan and brush both side with melted butter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until almonds are golden brown.
- Serve with steamed asparagus, green beans, or kale -- and enjoy!!