These peppers are packed full of protein and veggies and are a full around healthy meal!
Yields 6 Servings
- 3 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1 (4-ounce) can Green Chiles
- 1 Cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 Cup canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Tsp. Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Chili Powder, or more to taste
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 Bell Peppers, Tops Cut, Stemmed and Seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, green chiles, corn, beans, tomatoes, cheese, cilantro, cumin, garlic, onion and chili powder, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the filling in each bell pepper cavity. Place on prepared dish, cavity side up, and bake until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!